Canon EOS 1300D 18MP DSLR Camera with 18-55MM DC Lens
• 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
• DIGIC 4+ image processor
• 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD monitor
• EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC Lens
• Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps
• 9-point autofocus with center cross-type point
• ISO 100 to 12800
• 3 fps shooting
• Built-on Wi-Fi with NFC
• Up to 500 exposures per battery chargeSKU: n/a
Canon EOS 200D Rebel SL2 Kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens DSLR Camera
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 51200
- Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting Feature Assistant; Microphone Input
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Canon PV 0570C005AA Lens EF50mm F1.8 STM
- Metal mount with a new exterior design used.The lens is fully compatible with all full range of Canon DSLR Camera.
- Digital era coating suppresses flaring and ghosting
- By using STM (gear type), AF drive noise is quieter than the existing products DC motor
Nikon D3400 Entry-level SLR Cameras Black
- Always impressive: DSLR image quality The large 24.2 megapixel DX-format sensor, powerful EXPEED 4 image processor and your NIKKOR lens combine to deliver clear low-light images and artistic-looking portraits with smooth background blur.
- Share instantly with SnapBridge1 : the always-on connection with your smart device Automatically sync photos as you shoot and light up your social feeds in seconds! SnapBridge utilises Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) technology2 to let the D3400 maintain a constant, low-power link with your smartphone or tablet.
- Take better images everywhere: the small DSLR that keeps on shooting Shoot for longer and capture up to 1200 shots on one charge3 thanks to the camera’s low-energy design and high-capacity battery. Get expert assistance in Guide Mode when you want it.
- The Nikon DSLR advantage: speed, precision, handling. Experience photography like never before with the razor-sharp autofocus (AF) system, Nikon’s world-renowned ergonomics, and the bright optical viewfinder.